- Your use of our website (Zeta Tickets) and any service contained within constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- You should always check that the contact information you provide is correct before creating a customer account or proceeding to payment.
- You should ensure that your email address can receive email from our domain and your mobile telephone is equipped to handle SMS messages as all transaction receipts and confirmations are sent by email in the first instance or SMS if requested. We cannot be held responsible for delivery failure of messages sent to e-mail addresses or mobile telephone numbers that you specify, if for example, our messages are blocked by your or your ISPs spam filter or your mobile is blocked or suspended from receiving SMS messages.
- When you select an option to receive your tickets by SMS it is essential that you also read the Important Info and Ticket Notes which accompany your E-Tickets which will be emailed to you. Zeta Tickets cannot be held responsible should you be refused entry for not following the info provided.
- Please note that if you purchase tickets within 24 hours of an event and request ticket delivery by SMS some mobile networks, particularly international networks can take longer to deliver messages. It is recommended that you opt for email delivery of your tickets as well as SMS to cover this possibility as Zeta Tickets cannot be held responsible for non delivery of tickets by SMS.
- You are responsible for maintaining your own username and password, where required to access your customer account. You should ensure that you store your username and password securely and that the details required to access your customer account are not provided to another party.
- As a customer you are responsible for your customer account and actions taken within it. If you are aware or suspect that your customer account username and password or other details have become known to a third party, you should inform us immediately.
Product Pricing and Title
- We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error in pricing is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable). The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at anytime up until the doors opening on the day of the event.
- We reserve the right to alter all ticket pricing without notice.
- Title in any products ordered from us does not pass to you, the purchaser until we have received and processed a valid payment, and that payment has been made into our own bank account.
- When you place an order you will automatically receive a confirmation email or SMS from us to confirm your order has been received. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to purchase the tickets specified in the order.
- Your offer is only accepted by us once we have emailed or sent an SMS with your confirmation.
- Items not included within the dispatch email are not included in the order and contract between you and us.
- We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
- If we are unable to reasonably ascertain these details or resolve these issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of purchase. No other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
- Where postal tickets are the available option or option chosen by you, Zeta Tickets sends tickets by first class post unless you choose next day delivery or, due to the date of purchase, this is the only available option. Please note Zeta Tickets cannot be held responsible for non delivery of tickets by any postal method and does not guarantee to replace tickets that are not delivered.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
- We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries within seven working days. Please send all complaints to email@example.com
Events outside our control
- Zeta Tickets shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
- Zeta Tickets grants you a license to access the content, information and services contained within our website for personal use only.
- This license allows you to download and cache (using your browser) individual pages from our website.
- This license does not allow you to download and modify individual pages or substantial parts of our website nor to make our website available via an intranet, where our website or a substantial part of it is hosted locally on the intranet in question.
- Our website design, layout, content or text cannot be copied, edited or otherwise manipulated without our express prior written permission.
- Our website cannot be placed within the frame-set of another site.
Copyright & Ownership
- All content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logos, layouts and look & feel are the copyright of Zeta Tickets unless expressly acknowledged as otherwise.
- The data mining, extraction or utilisation of any content or items listed is not permitted without our express prior written permission.
Limitation of liability & Reasonably Foreseeable Losses
- Zeta Tickets will be liable for any losses incurred by you due to breaches of these Terms & Conditions by us, where such losses were reasonably foreseeable at the time the contract between you and us was made.
- All business, indirect or consequential losses not reasonably foreseeable at the time of the contract between you and us are excluded.
- Zeta Tickets excludes liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence or breach of duty by us, our employees, agents or officers or in the act of using services provided by us.
- The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms & Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
Failure by Zeta Tickets to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms & Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
- Entire Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Zeta Tickets. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, without giving notice to you.
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted construed and enforced in accordance with British law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the British Courts.
Your statutory rights are unaffected.